Monday, April 14, 2008

And the Winner is...

A winner has finally been chosen for the mystery substance contest. While I did say I'd pick a winner after a week there were only two entries so I let it run longer. It paid off and I got a third entry!

Here's the deal, no one got 100% of the ingredients, but the closest was Mrs. Olsen (Rachel) with her guess of banana, strawberry, kiwi, and avocado. Congratulations on winning one gallon of the 'mystery substance'. Let me know the next time you're in the Salt Lake City area and I'll serve it up.

The winner of the grossest guess would be Ghost Rider with blenderized red potato salad. You win one red potato salad smoothie. To redeem your prize go to the grocery store deli, get one pound of red potato salad, return home, put in blender with about one cup of milk and blend until almost smooth (there's gotta be some chunks).


The recipe for the smoothie looked a little something like this: pineapple juice, orange juice, orange, banana, red delicious apple, and blueberry gogurt. It was actually pretty delicious.

1 comment:

Mrs. Olsen said...

I'm so excited! Sadly I only got one ingredient right. lol. We're hoping to come to Utah before we move to Alabama in September. I'll redeem it then. :)