Monday, October 15, 2007

Sushi Sampler Day

You know it's a good day when you get free sushi!

Today at about 3:30 I realized I hadn't been out of the office all day. I needed to get out for a walk. My friend Ben and I walked over to the Woats to see if the new Mountain Gazette was in (it was, hoo-haw). Then we decided that wasn't a long enough walk so we headed over to Smiths. We walked in and headed toward the deli/bakery area. At first I thought my eyes deceived me. I looked, saw, shook my head, and looked again. Yes it was true, it was sushi sampler day. I have heard tale of sushi sampler day but haven't ever been able to partake. The stand was out and was half full. I helped myself to four pieces (tried one of each). It was delicious.

What's better than sushi? Free sushi of course!

1 comment:

Adam Buchanan said...

oh man that is sooo awesome!