Friday, March 14, 2008

Three Weeks Sick

I've been battling a head cold for about 3 weeks now and it is getting very old. I don't cough, I am just extremely stuffy, have gallons of mucus, and incredible sinus pressure. I try to take it easy to rest up and that doesn't really seem to work. I decide I need to get out and exercise a little and that doesn't help. It's very annoying that nothing seems to work. I sleep and I feel good for a few hours after I wake up, but then it hits me again like a sledgehammer to the face.

I'm not really trying to complaining as much as I am protesting being sick. Anyone want to get some picket signs and walk around in a circle outside my nose chanting things like "hey ho mucus, sinus pressure, and headaches have got to go"? Let me know, we're meeting Saturday at 5;00 pm.

No comments: