Saturday, March 15, 2008

Take That Being Sick

Today I decided to give being sick the proverbial finger. We had a couple storms roll through the later part of this past week and I had the opportunity to go touring, so I took it.

As it turns out, 4 hours of touring, 3200 vertical feet of climbing, and then 3200 vertical feet of skiing, and 4 hours of fresh mountain air are good for making your sickness go away.

I wish I had some pictures, but the camera didn't make it out of the pack. The new snow was a little heavy, but made for some great turns.

Take that being sick!

2 comments:

Mrs. Olsen said...

Do you think it was the touring or the picketing you mentioned in your last blog? ;)

Eric Miller said...

A nice combination of both. The picketing let the sickness know my discontent with it. Then the touring let it know that I meant business. Next time your sick I recommend a similar combination.