Thursday, September 21, 2006

Running Again

I finally got my shoes today. They are the Montrail Hurricane Ridge XCR. The fit pretty well except in the left shoe there is one seam that sticks out a little that rubs a little funny, but I think it will be easily fixed. I went out for a short run, about 35 minutes, up Millcreek Canyon. It was a beautiful evening. It has been raining off and on for the past week and everything had the deeper color that only comes from rain. I love running when it is raining and right after it rains. The best part is running in the mud and puddles. I was a little nervous about the run because it was going to tell me if I was really injured or not. Everything was a little tight so I took it easy. There wasn't any pain anywhere during the run and so far everything feels good post-run. I just need to remember to ease back into running since it has been two weeks since the marathon and my legs had sore areas from the race. I didn't think I would miss running but I did. It felt really good to get out again.

1 comment: