Tuesday, December 19, 2006

I'm on the week schedule

So lately I've been on the once a week posting schedule. I'll try to change that...

Does anyone know where to find the counter for site visits? I want to say that I recall when I set up my blog there was an option to put the counter on the blog, but now I can't find it. I don't think too many people visit, but I am just curious how many visits I get.

It is almost Christmas time. This year I haven't had a chance to think much about Christmas. All of my time has been occupied with Penelope and Jess and work. It was crazy to think "only 6 days until Christmas". I am excited.

I've been done with Christmas shopping for awhile now. Well with the exception of a few small things. It has been nice to not have to worry about it the week before like I usually do. Well I haven't been that bad in the past, I usually don't start until after December 1st.

I am excited to spend the time with my small family and then visit lots of other family. I love taking Penelope places and letting people see her!

No comments: