Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Springtime is HERE!

I know I have posted about it previously, but spring is here. I played ultimate frisbee for the first time this year today. Every week at work a group of people spend their lunch time playing basketball, frisbee, or something else. Today happened to be the first outside ultimate game. It was a beautiful day, pleasant temperatures, and sunny!

Another group of people at work are running for lunch two days a week to train for the Wasatch Back Relay. The WBR is a 2 day relay race that starts in Logan and ends in Park City. Backcountry.com (work) sponsors a couple of teams made up of employees every year. Last year I didn't get to participate because of Jess and I's trip to Lake Tahoe. I am wicked excited about it, it will be a good time.

No comments: